Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday 6/4

Hi Everyone! I have been shaking hands with alot of people over at Wag-a-lot. I can't wait to start seeing patients! Everyone that I have met has been very nice and everyone seems to be just as excited about the clinic opening as I am :) Things are going really well - It's really interesting how many horror stories I have heard regarding construction projects like this one. It's interesting because I havn't experienced one problem. Things are on schedule and we are under budget!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience - I plan on transferring this great experience that I am having with the construction of PetWell Veterinary Healthcare to all of our clients :)

Today, at the construction site, all of the millwork and cabinetry was completed. Our wet-tables have been installed and most of the recovery suites have been installed in our ICU. We have running water and our own power! All very exciting!! I am being told that we should have our certificate of occupancy be next week :)

Most of the equipment has arrived and next on the agenda is inventory. As you can imagine this is all very motivating.

Thats all for now and I hope you all have a great evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers